Answers to Advanced Google Analytics Assessment 1
Click the question for the correct answer
1. If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
2. What does Google Analytics call a URL that passes data parameters for reporting?
3. When does the Google Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Analytics?
4. When does the Google Analytics tracking code send an event hit to Analytics?
5. What does Google Analytics use to differentiate new and returning users?
6. What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
7. By default, Google Analytics can recognize returning users over multiple sessions from different browsers and devices.
8. A session in Google Analytics times out after how many minutes by default?
9. To send data to Google Analytics from a web-connected device like a point-of-sale system, what feature must be used?
10. For an event goal defined as playing a video, how many Goal conversions will Google Analytics record if that video is played three times in the same session?
11. Which are Goal types in Google Analytics?
12. If data is excluded from a view using a filter, it may be recovered within thirty days.
13. Which of these scopes could be used for dimensions and metrics?
14. When defining a measurement plan, what is the order of steps?
15. What are macro-conversions in a measurement plan?