Answers to Advanced Google Analytics Assessment 2
Click the question for the correct answer
1. To collect data from two websites with different URLs using a single Google Analytics property, what feature must be set up?
2. View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has already been processed.
3. To see data for users from the U.S. and Canada only in a view, which filter would be applied?
4. To view data in reports by user categories such as Bronze, Gold, and Platinum status levels, what Google Analytics feature is needed to collect this data?
5. To pair metrics with dimensions, what should they have in common?
6. To create a Custom Dimension for membership status (i.e., rewards level), what scope would be applied?
7. Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
8. When a Custom Dimension is active, what data will it affect?
9. To collect the number of comments users posted to a website page, what feature would be used?
10. Custom Metrics can have which scopes?
11. What four parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting?
12. If a user watches a video with event tracking three times in a single session, how many Unique Events will be counted?