Answers to Advanced Google Analytics Assessment 3
Click the question for the correct answer
1. Segments applied to reports can analyze data for which of the following groups?
2. Custom segments may be created using which criteria?
3. How many segments may be applied at once?
4. Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
5. What report shows data segmented by channel?
6. Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform campaigns served on the Google Display Network are grouped into which channel?
7. What report analyzes which webpages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
8. In a “last-click” attribution model, Google Analytics will attribute all of the conversion credit to which source(s)?
9. Multi-channel Funnel reports can credit conversions across which channels?
10. How would Google Analytics credit a channel that contributed to a conversion prior to the final interaction?
11. What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
12. What report groups an audience based on acquisition date and compares behavior metrics over several weeks?
13. Custom Reports have which capabilities?
14. What type of Custom Report shows a static, sortable table with rows of data?
15. Which would prevent data from appearing in a Custom Report?