Answers to Google Analytics for Beginners Assessment 1
Click the question for the correct answer
1. Using tracking code, Google Analytics can report on data from which systems?
2. To collect data using Google Analytics, which steps must be completed?
3. The Analytics tracking code can collect which of the following?
4. When will Google Analytics end a session by default?
5. Once Google Analytics processes data, it’s stored in a database where it can’t be modified.
6. Which represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account from top to bottom?
7. A user with “edit” permissions at the Account level will automatically have “edit” permissions at which other levels?
8. To locate a property's Analytics tracking code, which sequence of steps should be followed?
9. To use Analytics to collect website data, what must be added to the website page HTML?
Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
11. When a new view is created, what data will be included?
12. A deleted view can be recovered by account administrators within how many days?
13. What are the options for filtering data in Google Analytics?
14. Why is it important to keep one unfiltered view when using filters
with Google Analytics?
15. In which order does Google Analytics filter data?
16. When a filter is applied to a view, what data is affected?