Answers to Google Analytics for Power Users Assessment 3
Click the question for the correct answer
1. When used as a content site KPI, what does a high Average Time on Page indicate about a specific page's performance?
2. In what scenario would you use a custom metric?
3. What can be used to measure scroll depth in Google Analytics?
4. When tracking both ecommerce and goals, what are two ways to analyze Page Value based only on ecommerce?
5. Assuming that ecommerce tracking and/or goals are configured, which of the following Analytics reports does NOT show conversion rates?
6. What are two benefits of the Reverse Goal Path report?
7. How could you compare the conversion rate for when the "About Us" page was viewed versus when the page was not viewed?